Sunday, July 25, 2010

This consciousness is masking me.

It makes me try too hard to be who I am because I hate it when I'm not me. However, trying too hard doesn't make me, me.

So... I'll try my best to relax and let things go naturally and drop every trace of consciousness in me. Because its suffocating me.

How to strike a balance between being totally ignorant and not being overly conscious? Ignorance is bliss? Yes? No?


The more I think about how people might dislike me for doing something, the more I'll end up doing it. The truth is.. there's just so much people are not comfortable about. They said it themselves.

I was the one who wanted to hear it though, so I will get over it. I'd rather people not stop themselves from saying things because they think it'll hurt your feelings. We're all able to handle our problems even if it takes time.

This only means I won't be blaming anyone for being honest with me, and you shouldn't feel bad either. I'll be fine.

No comments: